Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The 3's of me!

I have notice that things come in three's. Sometimes good and sometimes not. I recently received a "tag" to write the three's of me. So here are they are...

Three name I go by:
1. Lola
2. Mommy Mommy Mom Mom (All at once!)
3. Lo

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
I can only list three?
1. McDonald's! I think everyone should work in fast food once in there life. Twice for me the other was American Burger.
2. Taffy Town yum! Love it! They do tours!
3.Mommyhood. I've never worked harder or loved something more.

Places I have lived:
1. Sandy, UT
2. San Antonio, TX
3. Tooele, UT (Forever and Forever! I don't think so!)

Places I want to live:
1. Paris, France
2. Australia
3. Japan

Favorite drinks:
1. Water (yes I am pretty lame)
2. Mr Pibb (when I am not being lame)
3. Milk (when I have pizza or Chinese food)

TV shows I watch:
1. Charlie and Lola (she is small and very funny)
2. Allo Allo (that is for me!)
3. Merlin (It's silly and could be better but I like the way they have reinvented the idea and Kevin likes it)

Places I have vacationed:
1. The Grand Canyon age 14 first and last big family vacation.
2. Disneyland! My honeymoon!
3. Oregon and Washington to visit family

People that text me regularly:
1. My baby sister, Lizz
2. Inoke (but not for a while, I miss you)
3. I feel as though I have forgotten someone and will pay for it later.

Favorite foods
Wow I just realized as foodie I really don't have a favorite.
1. When I was a kid I liked to put olives on my fingers and then say I had alien hands. I have since taught my children. My husband thinks it's gross
2. Garfield instilled a love of Lasagna
3. Meat made me sick when I was pregnant with my second child but then i would crave it, cruel!

Pets I have had:
1. German Shepard named Shep
2. Goldfish named Goldie
3. Beta named Gandolf! I've gotten better with names.

Place I want to visit before I die:
1. Rome, Italy
2. New York
3. London, England

No comments:

Post a Comment