Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ninja Warrior

Have you ever seen "Ninja Warrior" on G4? It's an obstacle course in Japan that tests you physically. There are people who have stopped there lives to beat it. And only a handful can say that they are a Ninja Warrior. I love it! And I totally and completely want to be on it. I just don't want to fall off the first obstacle. Japan has always fascinated me. The sweeping kimonos the exquisite manners.

So here is my plan.

1) Lose some weight

2) Build upper body strength

3) Stamina, I think it's sold at Costco.

Now to tell the truth I am a slacker. There is many a thing I would like to do. Many a thing I am trying to do. And a lot of stuff that has found it's way to the closet unfinished. Is this going to be one of them? Is this my vain attempt to be cool? Maybe, but I am going to try it. I don't know how I am going to get to Japan but I have a cousin there, maybe he will let me stay with him. But that is a little premature anyway.

I will keep you posted or I will pretend this never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment